Thursday 30 January 2014

OOTD: Peaches and Cream



Topshop Cropped Jumper - Size 8 - £38
American Apparel Riding Pants - Size M - £64
H&M Gold Necklace - £5.99
Mac Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Fashion City - £15.50

Yesterday, I went to see the film That Awkward Moment with my friends Katie, Aimee and Sophie. We went for Pizza Express before which was so delicious, and then to the cinema after. The man at the Ben & Jerry's counter seemed to take a shine to us and gave us more like 10 scoops than 2 which was a bonus haha. I actually really enjoyed the film, it was a romantic comedy with Zac Efron - Who doesn't love a bit of Zac? We turned up late, and we had booked one of the little 'premiere screens' and had to bustle through to get to our seats. In the process I typically spilled Ben & Jerry's 'Smores' ice cream down my beautiful jumper (tasted so good though). It was lovely to go out with these girls, we only ever get together at Body Attack at the gym, and eating pizza, cheesecake and ice cream couldn't be more different. I am so obsessed with my American Apparel Riding Pants, that I bought a back up pair during their 30% off friends and family sale. I also love this jumper from Topshop, the colour is beautiful and it's so cosy. It's definitely not worth the price tag, but I couldn't say no!


7 comments :

  1. I'm dying to see that film! Such a shame you spilled the ice cream down your jumper, which is so pretty and bright by the way! During winter, lots of people tend to go for darker colours so a pop of colour every now and again totally brightens things up!
    Rachel @ rachelsaysfabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I managed to get the stain out thank god..
      xo

      Delete
  2. The colour is just so stunning ah and the rinding pants are just such a staple! Lovely laid back chic look doll! Ah I also need to see that film its been too long since ive seen Zac Efron on the big screen! Beaut post chick! Xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely go see it..
      xo

      Delete
  3. You always have the most lovely outfits! Wish I had your wardrobe! :)

    allymariecatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that crop jumper is soo pweedy! But I need to stay away from Topshop, I gave them way too much of my saving over the sales, but you're tempting me so much with that jumper haha.
    Lovely chilled outfit xx
    www.gratsi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete