Tuesday, 28 January 2014

OOTD: Blue Skies



Asos Blue Peplum Top - Size 4 - £16
Topshop Wetlook Leggings - Size 10 - £20
H&M Gold Chain  - £7.99
Mac Lipstick in Russian Red - £15.00
Stila Palette in Gilded - £12.00
I also wore this with Converse and my Mulberry Daria Clutch.

Hi lovlies, I usually pride myself over the quality of my photos, but I just don't have the time or the effort to get out my tripod and photograph single ootds at the moment. So I though whenever I upload one onto Instagram, I am going to also upload it on here. This was just a casual outfit I wore out shopping as I had to take a bag back to Topshop. I am loving powder blue at the moment, and also the peplum/swing trend so I had to get this top from Asos. I haven't worn these leggings in years, but I think they make the look really thought through when I really just threw it all on in the hope it would look okay! I dressed it up a bit with my makeup by wearing a simple brown smokey eye and Russian Red by Mac on my lips. 

Hope you don't mind the new botched outfit posts until I have time for some better quality ones!


10 comments :

  1. You look really good! Your outfit is super cute :)

    justagingersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look pretty! Love the necklace :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour and shape of this top! :) And your lipstick looks lovely, definitely need to get my hands on Russian Red!

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! Love the colour of the shirt!

    allymariecatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i NEED this top, it looks lovely on you!:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it :) Thanks! xo

      Delete
  6. that top looks amazing on you!

    I also just started following your blog :)

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    I'm doing a giveaway right now to win a mac lipstick and it ends in a few days, I'd love if you got the chance to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you :)
      I'll definitely check your blog out xo

      Delete