Saturday 28 September 2013

Haulin' #2 - Korres




I thought I would share a little beauty haul from Duty Free at Corfu airport seen as I haven't blogged in a while. I was pretty set on getting a perfume while browsing the selection in Duty Free, but none of them were that cheaper than on the high street. However, I came across a little counter of Korres products, never actually making the connection that its a Greek brand (being produced in Athens). When in Greece, do as the Greeks do and all that. I thought I'd get a little selection of their products to try out and review. I bought:

1. Korres Almond & Linseed Hair Mask For Dry/Damaged Hair 125ml
2. Korres Exfoliating Body Scrubs 150ml in Watermelon
3. Korres Showergel 250ml in Coconut Milk
4. Korres Moisturising Body Milk 200ml in Mint Tea
5. Korres Milk Protein Cleansing Wipes

All of this came to 38.50 euro, about £32. Considering from ASOS all of this would have totaled £46.50 it was a pretty good deal..


Love Ruby.

1 comment :

  1. Omg I love duty free!!

    Click HERE to enter my fabulous blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete