Friday 15 November 2013

Shopping My Stash: Naked 2 Palette



Naked 2 Palette - £30

I thought that I would create a new series of blog posts where I 'shop my stash', i.e. attempt to fall back in love with beauty items that I have neglected over the months. 
The first item I dug out the draws was my Naked 2 palette after hiding it away for the past 6 months. I am extremely lazy with my eye makeup, a bit of mascara, and on the occasion some winged liner and I'm good to go. 
I recently went to Aura Mayfair nightclub for a friend's 21st birthday which was the perfect occasion to get some use out of this palette. I created a brown smokey eye using the shades 'Half baked', 'Snakebite', 'YDK' and 'Busted', with some 'Bootycall' in my inner corners. (I will post some different looks you can create with this palette when I finally get a new tripod) 
The £30 price tag sounds fairly expensive, but for 12 quality eye shadows with little fall out and great longevity, I think this palette is great value for money. It is the perfect neutrals palette with a mix of matte and shimmer shades, I have definitely fallen back in love. This would be a perfect present to give or receive this Christmas!

Love Ruby.    



No comments :

Post a Comment