Friday 8 November 2013

Haulin' #4 - Missguided

[Left to Right]

I'm ashamed with myself for not blogging in over a month... Juggling university, a job and my social life has proved harder than I thought! I thought I'd ease myself back into the world of fashion blogging with my favourite - a haul. These are just a few bits that I have purchase from Missguided over the last couple of weeks. I have had a bit of a love - hate relationship with Missguided, but I love it at the moment! But I have been really into wearing black recently - maybe its the change of weather. Monochrome and leathers are extremely popular this season and I can't seem to get enough. Plus, all of these items were bargains, all under £18 each. Go check out missguided.co.uk to see if there's any pieces you fancy for A/W.

Love Ruby.

No comments :

Post a Comment