Wednesday 21 May 2014

Polyvore // Outfit Inspiration #1

Wish list #1




I am addicted to polyvore. I think that since I've had the app on my phone it's made me really consider pursuing styling as a career because I love putting outfits together and can always envisage what could go with what. So I thought I'd start posting some of the outfits that I put together as little in-between posts. I actually put together this outfit a while ago, and had bought all the pieces minus the Topshop felt tip crop top. But last night after a bidding war on eBay I managed to get my hands on it for a mere £5.50 rather than the £36 retail price - so I'll probably be doing an outfit of the day showing these pieces at some point soon. Let me know if these posts are good fashion inspiration, or just a bit naff because it would be good to know.

Lotsa Love.

2 comments :