Saturday 28 December 2013

What I Got for Christmas 2013



I hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas, and got everything that they had wished for! I love reading and watching what other people got for Christmas so I thought that I would share some of the things I received. I am extremely grateful for everything I got!



My Nan bought me a pair of black UGG Australia boots which I have already worn to death. A warm pair of black boots are essential for winter and these are like heaven on my feet!


I got 2 gift cards for Topshop, one from my cousin Amy and the other from a family friend. Topshop is my far my favourite shop...


I bought myself the Beyonce album on a quick trip out on Boxing Day with some Christmas money. I also got a loaaad of money from various family members which I am so thankful for! Everything on my Christmas wishlist that I didn't receive I'll be sure to buy with the money I was given.


A family friend bought me a 10 month subscription to Vogue, which is such a thoughtful present. I love Vogue and I'm an aspiring fashion journalist, so this gift was perfect.


Christmas isn't Christmas without Primark pjs. These are so cosy, as soon as I unwrapped them I put them on, and basically haven't taken them off since. 


My Aunt ordered me this concealer palette as just a stocking filler. It was something ridiculous like £1.80 on eBay and I fancied trying it out. My Nan also bought me this Ted Baker Lip Crayon set, all of which are extremely pigmented, way better quality than the Revlon equivalent. She also bought this little Essie trio, I love burgundy nails all year round, so this was perfect. 


One of my Aunts made me these cute little lavender filled hearts. I love things like this to decorate my rooms with, and the fact that she made them herself makes them even more special.


My Aunt also bought me this huuuge book on the history of fashion, I can tell this will come in handy.


My Aunt put together this box of random bits and pieces. I'm so happy with the jewellery hooks as I am forever untangling necklaces. 


This is just a fraction of the chocolate I received for Christmas. The rest I've either already eaten, or given it away to stop me eating it! 


These Nike Roshe Run's were from my Aunt and Uncle. I've been lusting over these for so long and am so happy to finally have a pair. I wore them to the gym yesterday and they are so comfortable and look great.


These Frootz bath and body sets were from my cousin Tom and his girlfriend. They are all perfect travel sizes so I'll be saving them for when I next go away. They also smell so good!


My cousin Jack bought me the Jimmy Choo fragrance gift set which smells amazing! And my cousin Billy bought me a bottle of Absolut Vodka, which will go down nicely before my next night out. 

I would love to know what you all got for Christmas!



8 comments :

  1. Wow, you got some amazing stuff! Mine doesn't look so good now haah!
    I love the concealer palette, what a bargain :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Don't be silly, I'm so jealous you got the Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love your uggs! My sister has two pairs and I'm always stealing them they're just so comfy!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're like slippers that are acceptable to wear out!
      Thanks for reading :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. that subscription to vogue is such a good present idea!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete