Saturday 7 February 2015

Fashion // Missguided Haul

Jaya Floral Shell Top - £12.99
Lynne Ribbed High Neck Crop Top - £4.99
Adriane Faux Leather A-Line Skirt - £19.99
Meza Backless Sequin Shell Top - £19.99
Lucy Open Back Lace Detail Shell Top - £14.99
Bet Dogtooth Check A-line Mini Skirt - £9.99

And the worst blogger award goes to... It was only today that I realised that I haven't blogged since November. And despite the fact that being in my final year plays a huge part in why I can't 100% commit to my blog, blogging is still something I really enjoy and aim to pursue once I have finished my uni course in June. 

I actually started this blog post back in November when I bought these items, so a few of them are probably in the sale or unavailable by now, but it's still worth having a look. I'm totally still into these colours and styles now we are moving towards Spring too. Every year I have a habit for falling for the Spring/Summer pastel trends, when in reality I'm not a massive fan of pastel colours. I end up selling everything on eBay or Depop after a few months of use. I've also decided to stick to buying pretty basic pieces that can be transitioned from season to season, as well as being versatile easy-to-style pieces. As student loans came in in January, there will be a fair few more hauls to come!



No comments :

Post a Comment