Thursday 3 July 2014

Polyvore // Outfit Inspiration #2

Untitled #18


Here's a little outfit I put together on Polyvore with the infamous River Island palm crop top which the world and their nan seems to own - and rightly so because its beaut! Here is a way I'd style it for a night out, pairing it with a white skort from Topshop and these amazing chunky heels from River Island. I'd then finish the outfit off with a long gold necklace, I'm not sure where this one is from but any would do!

What do you guys think of this outfit?

Lotsa Love.

2 comments :

  1. I've been desperately trying to get my hands on that top for ages but every time I go in to River Island it is out of stock :( It is just so pretty! Lovely outfit x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love skorts, I think they look so good in any outfit especially in summer x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete