Monday 28 April 2014

Skincare // Boots Essentials Cucumber Range

Boots Essentials 3-Minute Clay Mask £1.50
Boots Essentials Moisturising Cream £1.50
Boots Essentials Facial Toner £1.50
3 for £3 in Boots

I hadn't even considered this range of facial care from Boots until after a recent browse I saw they were 3 for £3. So I thought I'd pick three pretty different items to review for you guys.

This moisturiser feels way more luxurious than I would imagine a £1 moisturiser would be. I would use it mostly at night, as I do get oily down my t-zone and when I did wear this under my makeup in the day I ended up looking awfully shiny. I would highly recommend this for those with dry or dehydrated skin.

This kinda came into my life at the right time. I haven't had my eyebrows threaded for ages, and I decided to have them done the other day which resulted in me breaking out with little under the skin spots where the hairs were pulled out. I find with a lot of clay masks they make my skin feel so tight but this one didn't. It made my skin feel soft afterwards, but I can't speak for it getting rid of any breakouts.

I've used toners in the past but haven't repurchased recently because I just don't get the point. Boot's claim this 'refreshes and tones the skin, removing the last traces of make -up and excess oils'. It definitely is refreshing, but apart from that I still haven't noticed it doing anything that my other skincare products don't.

At the end of the day, these products are £1 each, so how wrong can you go with them. I loved the moisturiser but was on the fence with the other two products They are for all skin types so 

Lotsa Love.

No comments :

Post a Comment