Wednesday 17 July 2013

Missguided Wants.



1. Suzanne Tribal Mini Dress In Neon Green - £24.99
2. Enya Leather Cut Out Boots In Black - £26.99
3. Kayna Fedora Hat In Black - £14.99
4. Dova Stud Skinny Waist Belt - £5.99

I am currently lusting over these items from Missguided.co.uk for the perfect summer evening look. The 'Suzanne Tribal Mini Dress In Neon Green' combines several S/S13 trends including aztec prints and neons. The loose look and feel of this dress also looks perfect for the warmer weather during the current summer months. Next are these beautiful cut out heeled boots, granted they are not very summery, however these would be perfect to not only toughen up the look, but to also make your legs look that little bit longer (which I definitely need!). I have never been a hat person until this summer where I have been wearing my black H&M bowler to death. I'm dying to upgrade to the Missguided Kayna Fedora Hat which could give a western/summery vibe to any outfit. Plus, its perfect to protect your face and eyes from the sun! Finally to cinch in the waist in the Suzanne Tribal dress, this Dova Stud Skinny Waist Belt would also look amazing, the studs also add to the toughening up of the look. As soon as payday comes along, I will be sure to buy all of these amazing pieces from www.missguided.co.uk!

Love Ruby.

No comments :

Post a Comment